| || |
On this episode, Harold answers a question from a viewer who thinks that she’s becoming too cynical for her own good. She wants to do a reality check.
The key points Harold makes include:
1. Know the difference between a sceptic and cynic. Sceptic may question the approach. Cynic questions the motive.
2. How do people really see you?
3. It starts with your mind-set about trust.
4. Start with eliminating the negativity.
5. Put more skin in the game
Have a question of your own, leave it on the 'Ask Harold Show' page of this blog.
Proud to announce IMPART, I.1 - How to be more persuasive at work.
Aristotle taught that you have to have a good blend of logos, pathos and ethos in order to persuade people to see things your way. Nearly 24 centuries later, his three ‘proofs’ still hold true in today’s business environment.
Global leadership executive and coach, author, radio commentator, and business media contributor