| || |
On this episode, Dr. Harold Hillman talks about one person’s fear of saying no to their manager.
The key points Harold makes in this video include:
1. Is saying ‘no’ a bigger issue?
2. You have to re-calibrate in any relationship
3. Intervene where you get the best leverage
4. ‘No’ is not always a bad word
5. Don’t burn out your best talent
Have a question of your own? Go to the 'Ask Harold Show' page and leave an email or voice message.
Global leadership executive and coach, author, radio commentator, and business media contributor