| || |
On this episode, Harold talks about one person’s challenge to lead a major change program at work.
NOTE: Please excuse the sound, we had audio issues while recording. Next week, everything is back on track.
The key points Harold makes include:
1. Know what your starting point is (02:31)
2. Make sure there is creative tension (03:08)
3. Formulate a plan, then build your coalition (03:51)
4. Take on board the best suggestions (04:23)
5. Execute – quickly, decisively, with integrity (04:53)
6. Make the changes real (05:33)
If you have a question of your own for Harold, leave an email or voice message on the 'Ask Harold Show' page of this website.
Fitting In, Standing Out - and coming out after hiding his... on Life Matters with Natasha Mitchell ABC
Global leadership executive and coach, author, radio commentator, and business media contributor