| || |
On this episode, Harold answers a question from a viewer who thinks that she’s becoming too cynical for her own good. She wants to do a reality check.
The key points Harold makes include:
1. Know the difference between a sceptic and cynic. Sceptic may question the approach. Cynic questions the motive.
2. How do people really see you?
3. It starts with your mind-set about trust.
4. Start with eliminating the negativity.
5. Put more skin in the game
Have a question of your own, leave it on the 'Ask Harold Show' page of this blog.
Global leadership executive and coach, author, radio commentator, and business media contributor