| || |
On this episode, Harold talks about one person’s challenge to lead a major change program at work.
NOTE: Please excuse the sound, we had audio issues while recording. Next week, everything is back on track.
The key points Harold makes include:
1. Know what your starting point is (02:31)
2. Make sure there is creative tension (03:08)
3. Formulate a plan, then build your coalition (03:51)
4. Take on board the best suggestions (04:23)
5. Execute – quickly, decisively, with integrity (04:53)
6. Make the changes real (05:33)
If you have a question of your own for Harold, leave an email or voice message on the 'Ask Harold Show' page of this website.
Global leadership executive and coach, author, radio commentator, and business media contributor