| || |
On this episode, Dr. Harold Hillman talks about one person’s fear of saying no to their manager.
The key points Harold makes in this video include:
1. Is saying ‘no’ a bigger issue?
2. You have to re-calibrate in any relationship
3. Intervene where you get the best leverage
4. ‘No’ is not always a bad word
5. Don’t burn out your best talent
Have a question of your own? Go to the 'Ask Harold Show' page and leave an email or voice message.
We are pleased to announce the launch of Ask Harold in January 2016
The Ask Harold show is dedicated to you, the audience. This is a forum where you can ask questions on leadership, business, and performance. Whether it be your own, that of your team, or your organisation in general. If you are hitting a roadblock professionally, or just need a sounding board for advice, 'Ask Harold' a question.
Global leadership executive and coach, author, radio commentator, and business media contributor