| || |
On this episode, Harold talks about one person's unexpected dilemma after being promoted into a new position at work.
The key points Harold makes include:
1. Understanding there will be a shift in the trust dynamic
2. The need not to force the dynamic; let everybody settle into it
3. The need to take the pressure off trying to be the perfect boss
4. Letting the team help and visit them
5. Affirming the team and recognise their contributions
If you have a question you would like to ask Harold, go to the 'Ask Harold Show' page on this website.